Good Night Messages Wishes ,Quotes For Girlfriend

7. “Saying good night is not just putting an end to a day, it´s a way of saying, I remember you before I go to sleep. Hope you can feel the care that goes with it, Good Night…”
8. “You are the reason why I have sleepless nights. You are the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. And you are the reason I can’t sleep without saying goodnight.”
9. “Always end the day with a positive thought and grateful heart. Good Night!”
10. “I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars. I wish you sweet dreams!”

1. “Beautiful dreams, stars, the moon, flowers, and sunsets have nothing on you girl. You make the world a brighter place even when you’re going to bed.”
12. “I know that you are busy, but I wanted to tell you to have a good night.”
13. “I never have to worry about bad dreams again. I just close my eyes, think of you, and everything is perfect again.”
14. “My night is always the same. I jump in the shower, brush my teeth and spend the whole night thinking about you. It is perfect!”
15. “My wishes for you tonight are dreams filled with love, peace, comfort and thoughts of me.”

16. “Night is silent; night is beautiful; night is calm; night is quiet… But any night is not complete without wishing you good night. Sweet dreams!”


17. “When I lay in bed, I thank my lucky stars that I have you in my life.”
18. “A million todays and a million tomorrows would never equal the amount of happiness that I have when you’re in my life.”


19. “You are the one thing I love the most in this world. You have given me hope when all I see is darkness.”
20. “The stars are shining, and the wind is blowing. Everything seems still and perfect awaiting for earth’s angel to rest her head on the pillow and close her eyes. Good night!”

Comments

  1. The thought of you makes me wet, it's going to be a long night, but I'm sure you will satisfy me when I meet you later in my dreams. Have a good night.

    Good Night Meme

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.buzzfeed.com/rekhakumari/welcome-new-year-with-new-viral-memes-3onfx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

good night messages for girlfriend